Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

My New P08 Luger

:

Airsoft Media

Old August 9th, 2016, 08:15   #1
pzrwest

Send a message via AIM to pzrwest Send a message via MSN to pzrwest Send a message via Yahoo to pzrwest
My New P08 Luger

Luger post:
Well since yesterday was my 35th Wedding Anniversary the wife let me buy another airsoft toy the KWC P08 Luger. It is beautiful, and shoots very nice. A bit loud for shooting indoors but outside it is still quite loud if standing close to a building. The toggle action is also great and almost as loud as a real Luger. Here are a couple oics of the new toy

Old August 9th, 2016, 12:09   #2
Swattiger

Wow! Congratulations to your 35th Anniversary! I just have my 26th Anniversary just 3 weeks after my angioplasty procedure, very lucky to survive and able to celebrate, LOL!

Your wife is so "open minded." My wife bought me a Maurshin KG9 (still in good shape) 30 years ago, which started my airsoft collection life up till now.

Perhaps we will meet in games one day.

Congratulations again !
Swattiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2016, 08:22   #3
pzrwest

Send a message via AIM to pzrwest Send a message via MSN to pzrwest Send a message via Yahoo to pzrwest
One year ago from last March I suffered a minor heart attack and they did an angiogram and had to do an angioplasty and put in 3 stints. Went into Peterborough hospital on a Wednesday, then on Thursday they did the procedure and was released at 1PM on Friday. Being 67 this coming November I doubt I could run around playing airsoft games. Legs just don't work like they used to
Old August 13th, 2016, 11:24   #4
Random Fire

beauty, now you just need to acquire a drum mag
and you will be the terror of the field.
Random Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2016, 08:16   #5
pzrwest

Nice P08 drum magazine for the "Arty" I doubt I would ever get one..... would like to get at least one spare luger stick mag for my luger. It would go nicely in the mag pocket on the leather luger holster. Hope to pick one of the leather holsters for the luger at the end of the month.... if the boss(wife) will let me.... LOL
P.S.... the wife said I'm the boss until she says other wise..... LOL
Old September 12th, 2016, 07:20   #6
pzrwest

Well holster is on it's way from China. It is a nice looking holster from the ebay posting of the holster. Regarding ebay I only use buy it now and with free shipping settings, that way no getting into bidding wars. Now just have to find a spare magazine for the luger. Can be an airsoft one or even a real magazine just need something to go in the spare magazine pouch on the holster. May have to make a dummy magazine for the holster, if nothing comes up.
Old September 12th, 2016, 08:49   #7
Cliffradical
butthurt for not having a user title

I wish someone would make one of these...

https://www.full30.com/video/972a370...e94601ca4699cf
Cliffradical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2016, 11:57   #8
Strelok

Just a heads up. Luger magazine pouches will not work with airsoft magazines. Unless you cut out the bottom for the feed lips to poke through.
Strelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2016, 14:21   #9
bomber439

Strelok is right. You can see the mag sticking out above the mag pouch in the pic below. But don't lose faith as my holster had enough give in it to permit a tight closure.

Bomber

Aging is a disease and everyone has it. A pandemic for which there is no vaccine. And, if you live long enough, it will kill you.

bomber439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2016, 21:43   #10
pzrwest

I've looked but haven't located any spare airsoft luger magazines, so I will look for a real luger magazine even if the internal spring is broken it will do nicely to occupy the mage pouch, would save me some time scratch building one.
I have seen a picture of a German artillery soldier firing an artillery luger with the wood stock. Looked different from the one in the link
Old September 12th, 2016, 22:47   #11
Cliffradical
butthurt for not having a user title

As I understand it, the one in the link is a very, very fine commercial model. The artillery Luger would have had a slightly different sighting system, and either a simplified shoulder stock (Navy), or the holster/ stock combo, and of course chambered in 9mm Para (this one was not).

This one in the video is something that a competitive shooter or designated "Fancy Person" would have owned.
Not a military workhorse, but the best a Luger can be (except that it's in 7.65 and not 9mm).
Cliffradical is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media