Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Review- TWI (Tactical Weapon systems)-- Warning**

:

Reviews

Old August 10th, 2016, 20:19   #1
spartan117

Thumbs down Review- TWI (Tactical Weapon systems)-- Warning**

I was in the market for Zenitco parts and i decided to buy something higher end so i went with TWI.

The first transaction went really well, as i picked up a B30+b31C rail system from them. The shipping was quick, the rail was very solid and everything was in order. Thats when decided to order more parts from them.

On the second order, i picked up a b10+b19 rail as well as a b33 top cover from them to finish off one of my builds. At first i thought everything was ok as the b10+b13 rail fit really solid on the gun. Since the b33 top cover and B30+B31C i assumed there'd be no problems. A few weeks later i received some accessories to mount onto the rail and then i found out that all of the rails on the b10+b19 handguard were too small. Nothing mounts on at all. I will post pictures of the defects below.

Of course the first thing i did was contact them about the issue via facebook but after a few weeks they still didn't respond. I asked if i could send the defect back for a replacement or a for a partial refund if i kept the item. However after a few weeks there was still no response. I messaged them a few more times until i finally decided to create a dispute on paypal. i waited for another week....no response.....so i escalated the dispute to a claim.

I've tried to contact them again on Facebook but they've actually blocked me. They have until the 15th of this month to respond to paypal so hopefully everything goes well.

In conclusion, if anyone has any plans to order anyting from TWI be warned, they will not take care of their customers.

Stay tuned for Pics...

Last edited by spartan117; August 10th, 2016 at 20:21..
spartan117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2016, 03:21   #2
spartan117

Update: I escalated to a paypal claim 2 weeks ago. TWI finally refunded me the money for the rail.

So basically.... don't buy anything from TWI...
spartan117 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews