Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Tanio Koba / KJW M4 GBBR Basic Information and FAQ

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old November 30th, 2011, 07:50   #631
Saberwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight View Post
anyone have any experiance with these bolts?
http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/goods.php?id=8303
http://youtu.be/-p_SyD1yC6A

it looks identical to the the ones posted earlier in this thread, but i thought those KJw OEM whereas these are RAtech.
Those are the KJW bolts, RA-Tech is just selling them themselves to other companies.

I got mine from www.cansoft.biz and it was here in 3 days.
Old November 30th, 2011, 12:04   #632
brixx

Hi anyone knows where can I buy a tight bore barrel 6.01 363mm for kjw m4?
Old November 30th, 2011, 19:14   #633
audi_bhoy

Cansoft.biz might have some in stock.
audi_bhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2011, 16:08   #634
LocoYokoPoco
a.k.a. ian209

Does anyone know if the length of a WA charging handle is the same as the KJW? My charging handle broke for literally the 6th time, and I'm tired of paying $25 for a replacement each time.

Armory
-KWA Tavor TAR21 GBBR
-TM PX4 w/Detonator Aluminum Slide
LocoYokoPoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2011, 17:32   #635
White_knight

Try a Real steel one, that won't break. Let us know if it fits

White_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2011, 10:35   #636
StanB.

Hey folks,

Just 2 questions here:

1) Is there something like a DanielDefense Rail Clone that fits really tight and rock solid on the KJW M4 GBB? I have no 400 bucks to waste on a rail im just a student and so im poor.

2) Like my other KJW M4's seem to have this problem, mine has got the hop-up problem aswell, it just doesn't work properly.

I readjusted the screw and locktighted it to the hop-up wheel, with that i was able to improve a little bit on the hop-up but its just not working how i need it. The hop up in general is as genious as its simple, but it just doesn't work like its supposed to. Can anyone help me with the TDC mod?

Is there a tutorial on how to do the tdc mod? Is there anyone who does it for other people as im not really good with drilling and cutting airsoft stuff :S

I hope someone here has got some good info here
StanB. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2011, 10:45   #637
Saberwing

I have a Madbull Clone on mine and it fits great.

There are different methods to fix the hop-up such as shrink wrap or TDC. I personally put a square piece of cardboard on the rubber for the arm to push and it seems to be working so far.

Try reading the thread on arnies. There's 200 pages of information on there.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 11:24   #638
StanB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberwing View Post
I have a Madbull Clone on mine and it fits great.

There are different methods to fix the hop-up such as shrink wrap or TDC. I personally put a square piece of cardboard on the rubber for the arm to push and it seems to be working so far.

Try reading the thread on arnies. There's 200 pages of information on there.
Well I haven't got alot of time in the next time period so this will be a bit difficult, thats why I was asking for a "how-to" for the tdc mod.

Can you maybe give me a link to the rails from magpul that fit on it? Further, do i need a different outer barrel (I have an inner barrel from Cradle with 363mm and 6.01 mm, the rubber doesn't fit perfectly though) to use those rails or does the standard kjw one do the job?

Cardboard ... hmm... sounds a bit unprecise, do you get good results? Kinda sucks that you have to change the cardboard everytime when you adjust the hopup (allthough you only have to do it 1 time). Must increase the effort to adjust the hop-up by like 10k percent .

I saw the pictures of your KJW m4 and fell in love with it, currently im running a magpul PTS MOE buttstock and handguard, looks sweet, but what i really want is a denieldefense long (m16) one in combination with a fullsize silencer that fits into the rail and only like 1/3 of the silencer looks out of it, if you understand what i mean, sry for broken english, but english isn't my native language =).

My problem is that I have really little experience with stuff like that and i can't really do alot by myself when it comes down to find out how to find the perfect rails and how to mount them perfectly, or even how to do mods like the TDC one.

Last edited by StanB.; December 3rd, 2011 at 11:26.. Reason: missing info
Old December 3rd, 2011, 11:38   #639
Saberwing

http://albertaairsoft.com/webstore/c...Daniel+Defense

The stock outer barrel will fit, but I switched to a 10.3" Daniel Defense outer that I modified to fit.

The cardboard doesn't need to be switched every time, it just gives the arm something to push on more.

You can take the upper to a machine shop and have them do it. There are instructions on Arnies.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 11:43   #640
StanB.

Have you got a link by your hand for the thread at arnies? Or is it that performance vs price thread?
Old December 3rd, 2011, 11:46   #641
Saberwing

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forum...page__st__4340
Old December 3rd, 2011, 11:51   #642
StanB.

Cheers mate, really appreciate it.

Does a full sized silencer fit into the rail from magpull?

I'm thinking about picking up a 12" one and the silencer should fit into it, already found a german retailer that is selling it, not much retailers that sell the madbull daniel defense stuff in europe though :S
Old December 3rd, 2011, 11:56   #643
Saberwing

My Silencer doesn't fit in my rail. If you're not in Canada, try here http://www.ebairsoft.com/front-handg...-68_69_90.html
Old December 3rd, 2011, 12:14   #644
StanB.

I'd like to use a rail like this:

http://www.ebairsoft.com/ar15-handgu...be-p-2493.html

Do you maybe now if this rail will fit on my KJW m4?

I contacted my "home" Softairshop if they can do it, a thing i didn't find on the arnies thread, what size has the hole to be and what screw to you have to get in there, what kind of set-screw?

If i know the size of the hole and what kind of screw i have to use i may just contact my uncle he has got one of those stationary drillers and I can just use that one, as it looks really simple (how the mod works)

/Edit: On that note, how do you mount rails like the madbull one or the one i posted? to you just twist it on the thread where the delta ring sits on, or do you clip it under the delta ring like the magpull handguards ... i will do the mod tomorrow but i just can't find a screw that would fit there :S And a mate told me you have to do something to fix the screw in there as it will move when you just screw it in ... any suggestions?

Last edited by StanB.; December 3rd, 2011 at 13:50..
Old December 4th, 2011, 14:12   #645
StanB.

Hey guys, I've got a different question, since I put in my Cradle airsoft Velocity Reducer, O-Ring Piston and TBB, my FPS went down, how I wanted them to, but they got incredibly instable, they switch from 380 to 420, I mean its not that big of a deal in general, but it makes precice shooting different as the impact through hopup and power just switches at every shot, anyone receiving the same results with cradle parts?
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion