Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 5.1

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old November 1st, 2015, 21:30   #1
3rdbase8

Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 5.1

Hey I was thinking about getting the gold and black Hi-Capa 5.1 to use as a primary in field with a 50 round mag. A guy told me this can easily go 150 feet and hit a guy using propane and I was just wondering if that is true. Thanks for the help.
3rdbase8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2015, 21:52   #2
brock0

Have you ever played airsoft before?
brock0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2015, 21:54   #3
3rdbase8

Quote:
Originally Posted by brock0 View Post
Have you ever played airsoft before?
Yea I own a g&g combat machine and play normally back yard with my cousins.
Old November 1st, 2015, 22:02   #4
brock0

Walmart guns are fine for backyard - no need to buy Marui to do that.

Suggest you take your G&G to a real field (if you're old enough) and play in a real game before buying anything.
Old November 1st, 2015, 22:12   #5
3rdbase8

Quote:
Walmart guns are fine for backyard - no need to buy Marui to do that.

Suggest you take your G&G to a real field (if you're old enough) and play in a real game before buying anything.
Dude grow up.
1. You have no idea what my backround of airsoft is (maybe I don't know any pistols or know much about them so that's why I came here.)

2. You don't know wether I play with 5 kids backyard or I play with 20 ( in which case I do and we all use high end guns so no Wal-Mart for me).

3. How do you know I don't have any fields near me Or why would I pay money to go into a field when I can play with 20 other players that are my family and friends. I have been to a "real" field many of times and have taken my g&g m4 there and used it. But I feel like it's time I get a new gun and I would like to do so. So please use better english, and common sense. Please shut up and leave if your not gonna be helpful.

Last edited by 3rdbase8; November 1st, 2015 at 22:14..
Old November 1st, 2015, 22:25   #6
brock0

I guess I assume you don't know anything about airsoft because you've asked a bunch of questions and seem to need an excessive level of hand holding. None of the answers in the 5 page thread you started about what to buy seemed good enough for you. You had three people telling you to go for the WE SMG8 deal but you still weren't sure (and didn't realize that was a heck of a deal in the first place).

Then there is this question. Yes Marui pistols are great, but as a field primary against people with AEGs you're gonna have a bad time.

It just doesn't strike me as something that someone who knew airsoft would ask.

Last edited by brock0; November 1st, 2015 at 22:30..
Old November 1st, 2015, 23:13   #7
3rdbase8

Quote:
I guess I assume you don't know anything about airsoft because you've asked a bunch of questions and seem to need an excessive level of hand holding. None of the answers in the 5 page thread you started about what to buy seemed good enough for you. You had three people telling you to go for the WE SMG8 deal but you still weren't sure (and didn't realize that was a heck of a deal in the first place).

Then there is this question. Yes Marui pistols are great, but as a field primary against people with AEGs you're gonna have a bad time.

The 5 page thread I made I said I was going to buy the guns used. And I stated many of the guns don't pop up on ebay often and sometimes never will. I've looked the last 3 weeks and not one mp5k aug or p90 in my price range has popped up. The reason I asked if the WE smg8 was a good deal or not was because WE guns have a reputation Of breaking I did do the research if you would read that it came with an 80 dollar suppresor 5 mags so 125 dollars in mags and a 160 dollar gun. So I knew it was a good deal I made the thread more to see if the gun was good. I did end up buying the We smg8 before I made this thread (I stated in the thread I made I bought it. I assume you read that but didn't comprehend it) I am interested in a new pistol and I don't see why you are on here critizing me so thought knowing what's happening. Also the forum I made about the mp5k aug and p90 I guarantee helped other players and not just me (which is the point of this website if you couldn't tell). And I figured if a player can use an kwa mp9 as a primary witch holds less rounds then a Hi capa extended mag and is like the same size as a primary then why can't I use a pistol? By the way if you would just answer my questions like your supposed to with these threads would you would be more benifitial to other players but now people that wanna learn about the Hi-Capa have to learn about my airsoft background first.

Last edited by 3rdbase8; November 1st, 2015 at 23:21..
Old November 1st, 2015, 23:15   #8
8bitninja

Quote:

I was going to post something useful (since I have two stock Gold Matches) but then you hit the nail on the head, I didn't realize it's the same guy -- I had a good laugh in the WE SMG8 thread so I'll shut up and leave as the OP says.
Old November 1st, 2015, 23:27   #9
3rdbase8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8bitninja View Post
I was going to post something useful (since I have two stock Gold Matches) but then you hit the nail on the head, I didn't realize it's the same guy -- I had a good laugh in the WE SMG8 thread so I'll shut up and leave as the OP says.
Why don't you read what I just posted. And I said shut up and leave if your not gonna be helpful so I guess you clasify yourself as not helpful. Don't post information about your gun you'll be the one not helping the airsoft community but that's your choice. Thanks for the good laugh.

Last edited by 3rdbase8; November 1st, 2015 at 23:32..
Old November 1st, 2015, 23:36   #10
brock0

First it's my English (which is really just fine by the way), then it's my comprehension, and now it's me not fulfilling my role in being helpful as I'm obligated to. I guess I've really dropped the ball here.

Best of luck in the backyard OP, hopefully someone comes into the thread and answers your extremely intelligent and well researched questions soon.
Old November 1st, 2015, 23:38   #11
3rdbase8

Quote:
First it's my English (which is really just fine by the way), then it's my comprehension, and now it's me not fulfilling my role in being helpful as I'm obligated to. I guess I've really dropped the ball here.

Best of luck in the backyard OP, hopefully someone comes into the thread and answers your extremely intelligent and well researched questions soon.
I hope so too I hope you have a great day marine!
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion