Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Mancraft SDiK conversion kits for spring rifles

:

Reviews

Old August 9th, 2014, 05:50   #1
Mancraft

Mancraft SDiK conversion kits for spring rifles

"
Mancraft – a small company in Poland (www.mancraft.pl) founded by two graduates of Wroclaw University of Technology.
We are producing airsoft parts -mostly for airsoft sniper rifles. We are working hard on conversion kit for AEG. That will be available in coming months.

The company was founded around 2012.
At first we started producing sniper kits for SVD rifles. Next was L96 and VSR standard (for almost all brands and types). In 2013 we decided to start our own regulators line: „normal” and „with manometer”. They have infinitely variable pressure from zero to 15bar.
We are also producing our own CO2 cartridges for 12g co2 capsules.

For now our main product is – SDiK. It's Sniper Drop in Kit - a set of components which allows converting a spring rifle into gas-powered rifle. It is cheap and very effective method to upgrade.

The entire structure was designed from the ground up - as evidenced by the patent issued. The whole is based on a simple and effective system of gas supply that is reliable and durable.

With proper construction and materials, the mechanism does not burden other components of a gun - they may be standard (e.g., the trigger assembly, cylinder etc). Rifle can be reloaded with one finger - overcharging is very smooth.

By using an appropriate regulator it is possible to obtain very stable (+ /-3fps), satisfactory fps.

Using Mancraft regulator provides to continuous adjustment velocity from zero to maximum for the replica (depending on the length of the inner barrel).
Installation of conversion is simple. Usually does not require any modifications.

Test results for 12g CO2 cartridge:
Rifle: L96 with Prometheus 550mm barrel.
Temperature: 15*C

SDiK can be 100% used during the winter. Low temperatures are not problem.

Example values for L96 (Mb-08 Well rifle), 590mm length Edgi barrel, modified hop up chamber:

As always: We do not prefer such high results, but negligible scattering and very easy to reload – this is what we were looking for.

Briefly about the upcoming conversion PDiK and EPDiK:

PDiK – semi-auto conversion kit for AEG rifles. No electronics, no batteries – just pneumatics.

EPDiK – full-auto/burst/semi-auto - fully configurable conversion kit on solenoid.

Both of them will be matching to V2 replicas in first. Next will be all other types of gearboxes: for Ak, P90, M249 etc.

V2 version: Fully modular, adjustable, semi-auto conversion kit. You will be able to quick exchange your body (put conversion kit in other replica) with unscrewing any screw. Stock, Pistol grip, magazine lock – they all will be with the replica all the time. More information soon.

Please follow us on: www.mancraft.pl or www.facebook.com/mancraftpl
"

I know that, few persons from Canada have SDiK < If you can share some informations about - it will be great .

If this is wrong place for such things, sorry for that. Feel free to delete topic (will be also very nice if you tell me where that should be).
Mancraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2014, 06:57   #2
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Cholera, teraz muszę kupić karabin snajperski.
Czy wy macie datę wydania V2 ?
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2014, 08:00   #3
ShelledPants

Great looking product, good job guys.

Ár skal r?*sa, sá er annars vill
fé eða fjör hafa. Sjaldan liggjandi úlfur
lær um getur né sofandi maður sigur.
ShelledPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2014, 09:28   #4
Kokanee
Ministry of Peace

Thumbs up

good stuff!
Kokanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2014, 22:11   #5
SuperHog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancraft View Post

The entire structure was designed from the ground up - as evidenced by the patent issued. The whole is based on a simple and effective system of gas supply that is reliable and durable.
Since your patent has issued, what the patent number? Considering it is public information.

Polar Star and Wolverine also have patents and it will be interesting to see the differences between them all.

Last edited by SuperHog; August 9th, 2014 at 23:03..
SuperHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2014, 22:31   #6
Hectic
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P

so reading through your post it is evident your english is far better than my polish lol.
so ill ask u here directly.
TM VSR10 kit, how much? whats needed to install it? And how many shots does it get per 12g co2? (at a lower setting, say 400-500fps)
thanks in advance, the aeg kits look prety cool too
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
FinchFieldAirsoft
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2014, 22:39   #7
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hectic View Post
so reading through your post it is evident your english is far better than my polish lol.
so ill ask u here directly.
TM VSR10 kit, how much? whats needed to install it? And how many shots does it get per 12g co2? (at a lower setting, say 400-500fps)
thanks in advance, the aeg kits look prety cool too
http://sklep.mancraft.pl/en/conversi...rsja-sdik.html
450 ZL which works out to be around 160CAD

Install
http://sklep.mancraft.pl/pl/content/17-montaz-l96vsr
(use google to translate page)
Old August 10th, 2014, 02:47   #8
Mancraft

I know, you guys have around midnight in Canada, but I have morning .

So:
R.I.T.Z < jeszcze w tym roku, najpewniej w okolicy października. Jesteś z Polski?

SuperHog, We are waiting for publication, we got papers two weeks ago . Btw, Wolverine airsoft probably modeled on the idea from "kubaT1000" from wmasg.pl . They have crazy price for kit . My full auto conversion kit will cost around 370CAD - and it's not 3 cnc parts, but lot more .

Hectic, R.I.T.Z is correct. Now we have promotion so: 450PLN for kit (normally 500PLN). All prices are on website: www.mancraft.pl, you can change language on English too ofc. Maybe today I will translate rest of articles etc.

Quote:
And how many shots does it get per 12g co2? (at a lower setting, say 400-500fps)
I must be honest: I never checked that . But: if you have 80 shots on 10bar, on 6-7bar should be more than 100 shots.

Last edited by Mancraft; August 14th, 2014 at 02:19..
Old August 10th, 2014, 03:47   #9
EchoFourTwelve
Enjoy's Tight Groupings from behind in his Tight Pants

Send a message via Skype™ to EchoFourTwelve
So, let me get this straight. Gas sniper rifle, no rig, but uses 12g CO2? Or am I missing something? Because this sounds awesome and it'd create a reason for me to keep my L96
Old August 10th, 2014, 03:55   #10
Mancraft

What means "no rig"?

All what you need for that L96 rifle: conversion kit, regulator, co2 adaptor. Then you have fully adjustable, repeatable power.
Old August 10th, 2014, 08:12   #11
SuperHog

Quote:

SuperHog, We are waiting for publication, we got papers two weeks ago . Btw, Wolverine airsoft copied the idea from "kubaT1000" from wmasg.pl . They have crazy price for kit . My full auto conversion kit will cost around 370CAD - and it's not 3 cnc parts, but lot more .
All pending patents are published first and granting may take a few years after that. So if you have been granted a patent, your pending patent should have been published years ago for public viewing.

If you are now waiting for publication, then you really don't have a granted patent. Do you have a patent number, who are the names of the inventors??? That is also public information. Inventors names are named on the patent.

As for Wolverine copying the design, wmasg.pl are entitled take legal action.

Last edited by SuperHog; August 10th, 2014 at 08:55..
SuperHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2014, 08:13   #12
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Urodzony w Poznaniu.
mój polski nie jest najlepszy. Października? około moich urodzin!

Mancraft > "No Rig" Znaczy, że nie musiał nosić butelkę Co2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFourTwelve View Post
So, let me get this straight. Gas sniper rifle, no rig, but uses 12g CO2? Or am I missing something? Because this sounds awesome and it'd create a reason for me to keep my L96
This does not allow the co2 capsule to be put IN the bolt. there is still a line of sorts running to the capsule. you either have the option of sticking their 12gr holder on/in the gun, or running a remote like like the P* or DG.

I think I saw one of these in a recent Scoutthedoggie video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG_rwmL5f8s
Mancraft > jest to wasz system oni używają?
Old August 10th, 2014, 09:34   #13
EchoFourTwelve
Enjoy's Tight Groupings from behind in his Tight Pants

Send a message via Skype™ to EchoFourTwelve
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.T.Z View Post
Urodzony w Poznaniu.
mój polski nie jest najlepszy. Października? około moich urodzin!

Mancraft > "No Rig" Znaczy, że nie musiał nosić butelkę Co2

This does not allow the co2 capsule to be put IN the bolt. there is still a line of sorts running to the capsule. you either have the option of sticking their 12gr holder on/in the gun, or running a remote like like the P* or DG.

I think I saw one of these in a recent Scoutthedoggie video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG_rwmL5f8s
Mancraft > jest to wasz system oni używają?
Oh, that's still not a bad option! I shall look into picking one up.
Has anyone checked the shipping quote they give for Canada?
Old August 10th, 2014, 10:18   #14
Mancraft

Shipping to Canada with Polish Post Office: conversion+reg+12g co2 adaptor - around 15CAD.

R.I.T.Z, najpewniej nie, mają zasilanie podpięte do magazynków więc to chyba zwykłe gazowe repliki.
Old August 10th, 2014, 10:20   #15
ShelledPants

Quote:
Shipping to Canada with Polish Post Office: conversion+reg+12g co2 adaptor - around 15CAD.
My god. My wallet.

Ár skal r?*sa, sá er annars vill
fé eða fjör hafa. Sjaldan liggjandi úlfur
lær um getur né sofandi maður sigur.
ShelledPants is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews