Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Polarstar question

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old December 23rd, 2014, 10:42   #16
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

well... an smp would be more like a crate race motor that's racefuel only, dropped into any car off the lot.

A polarstar would be more like a race car, ready to go.

A smp needs a doner gearbox, a p* does not.

Can you take your modded race car to the track and have fun with it, and be competitive? sure.

Can you pay more for a higher quality factory built race car that will have more features and is slightly higher performing/efficiency? Sure.

In the end, you can all pull out your dicks and rub them together, be they tuned aeg, ptw, smp, p* whatever. You're all still rubbing your dicks together in an attempt to see who's is bigger when you argue this shit.

We all shoot plastic at each other. In the end it doesn't matter what you get shot with. You got shot.
Old December 25th, 2014, 08:57   #17
whisp

I like the wolverine smp. I just dropped one in my G&G tr16 r4 commando with no alignment issues. Still working on my setup though and changing out hop ups and buckings but can say that at 105 psi with a madbull 3 in 1 hop up, ryoshin hard bucking, 509mm 6.03 barrel madbull, I was able to get it on .25's to the 490 fps mark with ease. That is running hot for any field but the fact I can switch inner barrels for cqb or dmr roles and just change my psi to get the fps I want is pretty nice. Less parts to worry about as well breaking on you. As I mentioned had a G&G tr16 r4 commando which is top tech but I ended up getting one of the ones with a bad gearbox which G&G has now reinforced on their new gearboxes. But regardless it had cracked. I threw in the smp and jb weld the gearbox and its good to go.
whisp is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion