General

Old July 8th, 2012, 15:32   #16
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

what make of m14 is it?
lurkingknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2012, 15:39   #17
THe_Silencer

This who situation stinks. At best the seller is at fault for his incompetent packaging. At worse you got scammed and the seller can totally cover his ass with the "CP won't do anything about it" excuse. Regardless, it seems like you've been overly lenient to the seller since this who thing started last year and you haven't received a cent of compensation for your troubles. I personally would've shipped the broken gun back to him and gotten a FULL refund 8 months ago.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it - Aristotle
-Founder of Steel City Hamilton Infantry and Tactics
-Certified level 43 Autosniper by Commander Amos
THe_Silencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2012, 02:04   #18
jtf2-phalanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by THe_Silencer View Post
Regardless, it seems like you've been overly lenient to the seller since this who thing started last year and you haven't received a cent of compensation for your troubles. I personally would've shipped the broken gun back to him and gotten a FULL refund 8 months ago.
In all fairness, I worked with him to get it fixed as he was assuring me that CP was going to give him money for the insurance claim. I really wanted this gun so I figured it would save us both shipping each gun back and we'd both be happy. So far, nothing. Sigh.
Old July 9th, 2012, 02:05   #19
jtf2-phalanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingknight View Post
what make of m14 is it?
Echo1. I've tried to get a supplier to bring in another body but no one seems to able to get one in.
Old July 12th, 2012, 05:22   #20
Razial

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtf2-phalanx View Post
Echo1. I've tried to get a supplier to bring in another body but no one seems to able to get one in.

theres a big reason there, i took some time to look into the ebr model i was gonna purchased(went with gng) echo1 n kart ebrs are of horrible quality from what numerous people have said on videos and posts outside of asc,

gng makes em good and gnp as well, ra-tech n we tech too(gas models), and dont go knockign we-tech for the ebr model its pretty solid and works great cept under very cold conditions.

i got mine from aderinaline guy everythign shopped great and communication was great. i just need to upgrade it but thats somethign i can deal with later down the road.

ps. this is just my opinion from what i have looked up and what i noticed others have different opinions

Last edited by Razial; July 12th, 2012 at 05:27..
Razial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2012, 10:37   #21
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

yeah I think the E1 ebr WAS the kart. would've been easier to get the body if it were g &g or TM/G&P though it would've been expensive.
lurkingknight is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General