Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft "Pet Peeves", time to vent guys!

:

General

Old February 9th, 2008, 17:23   #106
Murddroce

Send a message via MSN to Murddroce Send a message via Skype™ to Murddroce
when you're shooting at a guy from cover and he isn't calling his hits so you gotta call him on it and give away your position.
TM FA-MAS
MadBull Rifle grenade
S&W Sigma 40F
Murddroce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2008, 17:27   #107
TrueTGN

Send a message via MSN to TrueTGN
This doesn't have to do with airsoft in general or gaming.. but I hate it when your friends are like omg awesome guns etc etc and talk about how they'd love to play but you already know they wont because of the cost. Its all talk until money is involved lol. Then the subject comes up "why do you spend so much money on toys"

Bah.
Old February 9th, 2008, 17:35   #108
Flying Squirrel

Getting shot a point-plank in CQB. Whatever happened to mercy rules?

Certified Airsoft Level 2 Bolt-Action Sharp-shooter
Flying Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2008, 18:05   #109
ShaneF
Rest In Peace - May 16th 2009

Useless posts
This applies to a single post of "+1" or the inane banter that goes on between posters that would be much better suited for a PM.

If I could draw your attention to the direct left of this post you'll notice the number of posts I've made since I joined. Not even in the triple digits yet. This is because I don't feel the need to vomit out a post whenever I feel like it because I know it probably is not of any interest to anybody else. I just wish others would follow this doctrine.

Bad English
I understand it's the internet and the rules are lax but I personally enjoy reading. If a book was written in the same format a lot of posts are done in I would burn it on site. The worst part about this is that many of the posters should know better because they're no longer 13 and living in their parent's basement. At least they say they don't anymore...

Big Signatures
Is it really necessary you have a massive banner proclaiming your allegiance to your team? Especially since there are probably a lot of people out there who don't know what it means and who also don't really care to find out. I have a pop-up blocker for a reason but, unfortunately, it doesn't remove these so a single thread page ends up being a mile long from all the extra banners.

Noobs
Don't think I really need to add to this one.

Good thread idea! Really needed to get that crap off my chest.
ShaneF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2008, 18:30   #110
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke View Post
People that miss-spell thread titles bug me to no end.
Yes, it does suck <pointing at me for typing preeves> Once upon a time on ASC, one coud edit the title typos as easily as you can your own posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimski View Post
I love ZZtop, especially the early years, everything they did after afterburner is crap though
Ya, became too weird. I bought a couple of their later albums afterwards and just didnt get into them as much as I did the easlier ones. Favourite song? Brown Sugar off of ZZ Top's First Album, man, I love listening to that and playing it as well on guitar, can realy put the feel into it and the subtlety of touch in it.

Last edited by CDN_Stalker; February 9th, 2008 at 18:33..
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2008, 19:06   #111
seabass
trevorthetwigyalienman

1) I hate people who show up to games without there battery charged, then expect you to wait for them to start the game
2) two girls one cup..... Ive been shitting in cups for years, and these bitchs are famous overnight
Old February 9th, 2008, 19:13   #112
Lakonian
kos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-royal View Post
Mine hit everything it was pointed at. But by the same token..it is by no means the most accurate assault rifle in the world.
Oh yeah. They're the shit. I love ARs to death, just hate the inexperienced fanboys banter on about it.

Actually, I can't think of the most accurate assault rifle in the world ... But I know I'd hate the fanboys clinging off it.

AH! And people who keep saying "ARs jam all the time.. they suxorz." I don't think I need to add anything to that, as I'm sure people know that AKs, and G36s aren't immune to jamming.
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2008, 19:35   #113
SHaKaL

Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
Mine is peoples coming in thread to ''order'' other to move on, to take their posts somewhere else... pfff wannabee moderators .

101e 506Pir Fox Company - SHTYK NOZH
SHaKaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2008, 19:46   #114
Sterling

Send a message via MSN to Sterling
People that come stoned or drunk to games. After the game is no problem but come on! Its 10 am!
Second of all, through the magic of the beautiful computer technology known as Microsoft Paint, one can magically with pixie dust and unicorn tears take an image, and, prepare to be shocked, reverse the colours. I KNOW! Things they do with computers these days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunk View Post
Divide by zero and hope for the best
Sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2008, 19:54   #115
SINN

Send a message via MSN to SINN
Quote:
Originally Posted by memel View Post
Clicking 'New Posts' on ASC and seeing seven 'ANNOUNCEMENTS' for a game scheduled to happen seven months from now.
BINGO!!!!
Old February 9th, 2008, 20:28   #116
Koopa

Quote:
Originally Posted by memel View Post
Clicking 'New Posts' on ASC and seeing seven 'ANNOUNCEMENTS' for a game scheduled to happen seven months from now.
+1

That and people leaving games early or sitting around in the safe zone. It screws up the balance and usually causes the game to end shortly after. Not cool

My old buy & sell ratings: http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=7117&highlight=koopa

Boland Howe: Cause Scheisse Happens (official team sponsor since 2007)
www.bolandhowe.com
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2008, 21:03   #117
diamond_SEA

Send a message via MSN to diamond_SEA
1) playing with new people in CQB that insist on getting revenge shots from 5 feet away when you hit them.
2)speedball
3)clearsoft
4) being the only airsofter in eastern manitoba.
diamond_SEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2008, 21:23   #118
Hades

Send a message via MSN to Hades
Getting really drunk the night before then showing up to a game with a hangover and a really bad case of the whiskey shits and having to go find a store to get some pink crap in a bottle

Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2008, 21:26   #119
Lakonian
kos

Oh! Another one!

PTWs and their fucking stupidly expensive cylinders. WTF, seriously.
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2008, 21:59   #120
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
+1

That and people leaving games early or sitting around in the safe zone. It screws up the balance and usually causes the game to end shortly after. Not cool
Worse when it's the dirver that leaves the game two hours early, sits on ass talking up those who left early too, then those that are riding with him finish the game, struggle back to the cars to unload, relax, pack up and chat some, only to get bellowed at by the driver to get shit ready cuz he's hungry (ignoring the fact he ate during his fuck off period) and wants to go.

Also pisses me off that people send guys with gun problems my way beginning of the day, to either troubleshoot or borrow tools, I help them best I can while gearing up, and the same fuckers that sent them my way bitch at me for not being ready on time for game start. Seriously, fuck off!
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General