Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Western Europe
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Danish and Swedish M90 Camo

:

Western Europe

Old January 31st, 2014, 20:22   #286
Tenggren

I have only tried the real issue uniform (marked with three crowns) and the quality is outstanding. Been using the same 4-5 years and treated it like shit and it still working superb. I experienced quite early that buying a quality uniform is necessary if you want to use it "properly"
Tenggren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2014, 23:15   #287
funcDetail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenggren View Post
I have only tried the real issue uniform (marked with three crowns) and the quality is outstanding. Been using the same 4-5 years and treated it like shit and it still working superb. I experienced quite early that buying a quality uniform is necessary if you want to use it "properly"
Did you get it by ordering from a surplus?
As for myself, I've been talking with a surplus owner over there for a few month now. They have the right sizes (I'm monstrously tall, around 6 feet 6) and the only reason I have yet to buy is that I'd have to shell out 130 bucks for a single part and I prefered getting a GK5C before... and I'm just playing inside for now, so my Piketen kit's alright.

garderoben.se, did anyone tried with them? So far they are answering fast enough and positive about shipping to Canada despite not having the option on checkout. The website is in Swedish, but the support speaks english very well, for those who have yet to level up their Swedish ability.
funcDetail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2014, 09:32   #288
Darklen
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by danhay View Post
May I ask how the TacGear stuff fits tall people? I'm 6'1" so finding stuff with long enough sleeves and legs is always a challenge.

I'm not averse to paying for quality gear. In fact, that's the way I tend to operate because it costs a lot of money to be cheap.

Thanks and cheers - Dan
I'm 6'6" and it fits me fine heightwise. I find the pants to be a bit more of a tailored fit than North American styled BDU/ACU pants but unless you have massive thighs you should be fine.
Old February 2nd, 2014, 01:49   #289
SixthFall

Tacgear stuff is great, but he wont sell to private individuals (if you ask nicely sometime he will change his mind though )
SixthFall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2014, 11:35   #290
danhay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixthFall View Post
Tacgear stuff is great, but he wont sell to private individuals (if you ask nicely sometime he will change his mind though )
A friend here in town said the same thing. I note that Tacgear stuff is out of stock everywhere which means there are either supply issues or stock is purchased as fast as it ships.
danhay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2014, 22:25   #291
Darklen
Administrator

I get mine form ASMC of Germany but they don't carry Swedish. Try TacGear directly and see what they say.
Old February 4th, 2014, 15:07   #292
SixthFall

Quote:
Originally Posted by danhay View Post
A friend here in town said the same thing. I note that Tacgear stuff is out of stock everywhere which means there are either supply issues or stock is purchased as fast as it ships.
Thats me, Im Ryland. oh, check ur facebook PM, im sending you a fix for your ak5c feeding issues
Old February 4th, 2014, 15:15   #293
SixthFall

Honestly, i have the tac up gear shirt, and i have used pretty heavily, and it seems very well made, good colour, light material, good stitching
Old February 7th, 2014, 19:09   #294
danhay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixthFall View Post
Thats me, Im Ryland. oh, check ur facebook PM, im sending you a fix for your ak5c feeding issues
Thanks muchly! I got the message regarding the AK5C fix. You are both absolutely brilliant and a star! I am stupid busy until early March but I'm quite anxious to try the fix you have suggested given that you have demonstrated it as an effective solution.

I'm probably going to go with some mix of Tacgear and TacUp Gear clothing to flesh out my M90 clothing. I like the look of the Tacgear stuff but given it's limited availabilty I may have no option but to go with TacUp.

Cheers - Dan

Last edited by danhay; February 7th, 2014 at 19:17..
Old March 11th, 2014, 19:38   #295
Tenggren

Zup bros?

I found another swedish site selling m90 AND m90k (desert).

The uniform i pretty expensive but this is true quality

http://www.coldskills.com/en-GB/line...e-c-384-1.aspx

//Tenggren
Tenggren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2014, 20:13   #296
Debrief
a.k.a. HKpro

It's a shame how much M90 combat shirts cost. Most American pattern ones retail for well below $100, but the cheapest I've seen a M90 combat shirt retail for is ~$280.
Debrief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2014, 21:25   #297
danhay

The Coldskills stuff looks absolutely gorgeous but the prices are a little high IMHO. I really can't justify speding $280 CDN on a pair of combat pants (for example).
Old March 15th, 2014, 10:45   #298
SweJohn

I would just like to point out that the Swedish Armed Forces does not use Combat Shirts, we only use the regular smock/jackets.
Its most likely difficult to find a good retailer that ships over to Canada, but I would recommend a couple of companies that might do so here.
Here are links to their websites, contact them and check:
www.rodastrarnan.com
www.garderoben.se
www.surplus.se

I will just like to point out that I am not sure if they ship overseas, but I'm pretty sure at least the first company can work something out. Otherwise a middle man can most likely be arranged.
Old March 16th, 2014, 11:41   #299
danhay

I understand that garderobes.se are quite willing to ship overseas. A friend has purchased from them and raves about their customer service.

Regarding the combat shirt, I note that they are quite prevalent on Swedish soldiers serving in Afghanistan. Would the combat shirts have been a private purchase or were they issued only for the sandbox?
Old March 16th, 2014, 15:56   #300
SweJohn

The M90 Tropical Beige as its called (in plain english, M90 Dessert pattern) is avaible as a combat shirt, but tbh I havent seen any official picture of it used. The parka is most frequently used from what I've gathered. The Swedish Tier 1 unit SOG (Särskilda Operations Gruppen, Special Operations Group) do use the combat shirt from what I've seen however.

I might be wrong tho, I have mostly keept track of official photos etc and not to many private.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Western Europe