Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

scam

:

Newbie Tank

Old March 7th, 2015, 16:17   #31
Adamlxlx

Not a direct comment to you hollywood. Sorry if it sounded that way. As long as timeline is communicated before monies change hands it all good. But to take someones cash, make them wait 4-5 days to ship, and then use your life as an excuse is kinda stupid. Again, i know your mad busy Scott. Glad you are working again btw.
Adamlxlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2015, 10:20   #32
Privateryan32

at the moment ive send him 2 email since is pm box is full , he connected this morning at 3h10 am and still no coms from him . i will take the advice of CobraJr122 wait for wednesday after i will contact cobra again and what we could do to resolve this hehe
Privateryan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2015, 11:46   #33
Kokanee
Ministry of Peace

For god's sake learn how to construct a sentence and use a period.
Kokanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2015, 11:49   #34
Privateryan32

im sorry . Im from quebec so im not very good in english hehe
Old March 8th, 2015, 12:37   #35
Drakker
Official ASC Geomorphologist

Being good or bad with english has nothing to do with using punctuation, it is very similar in both languages.

Québec province's master age verification representative.
Drakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2015, 12:57   #36
localfreerider
willing to perform services in a dark alley that may or may not leave you satisfied for a title. GFE = 1, looks = 2, BBFS for an extra $50.

I've never taken longer than a two days to ship an item paid for (90% of the time it goes out the day I receive payment), even if this guy is legit hes got terrible courtesy for the people he deals with.

Privateryan32 so how did it go did you get your item or have to escalate the situation I hope you get your money back because getting scammed sucks Ive been there too many times though luckly not on ASC fingers crossed you get your money back good luck
localfreerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2015, 13:09   #37
Privateryan32

for the moment localfreerider ive did not receive the package or any coms from this seller . Actually is ignoring me since now i cant pm him because is pm box is full . Ive try to contact him with the email he provided for the emt and 2 email later no answer so ive give him a bad trader rating for now and hope im the only guys that dude try to scam with is g17 tm package . BTW he concluded with me monday to shipped wednesday the 4 march , he pm me back and apologized and said i will do it the next day . Since then no pm at all . im in a black hole right now , piss and frustrated since im not a millionaire and dont need to loss 260$ for no reason at this point . For the moment i follow the advice of cobrajrr122 and wait until wednesday the 11 march to give him time to come clean on the deal and after that i will do the law way if i have to .

Last edited by Privateryan32; March 8th, 2015 at 13:11..
Old March 9th, 2015, 10:58   #38
Privateryan32

ive call my bank today to get info about emt and next time i will no what to do hehe and btw since he ignoring me i will need a admin to contact me as soon as possible please thanks you

Last edited by Privateryan32; March 9th, 2015 at 11:02..
Old March 9th, 2015, 11:47   #39
Privateryan32

admin you can close this thread for good i will deal with this thanks a lot to everybody that gave me support and advice hope you have a good airsoft season cheers
Old March 9th, 2015, 11:52   #40
siggypoo

For future reference, you can also edit your posts to add, remove, or otherwise change what you're saying.
That way you don't have to triple-post.
Old March 9th, 2015, 14:08   #41
Privateryan32

so ive got my answer . somebody on the asc facebook recognized the g17 and say too me he bought it about a month ago so why ceazer dont tell me its sold and 2 why he took my money knowing the gun is sold so now i need a admin since ive got proof of the scam and that i can resolved this situation
Old March 9th, 2015, 14:17   #42
warplane95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Privateryan32 View Post
ive call my bank today to get info about emt and next time i will no what to do hehe and btw since he ignoring me i will need a admin to contact me as soon as possible please thanks you
sa ne va pas t'aider. Mais juste pour te dire que le verbe savoir se dit know en anglais au présent, et knew au passé/imparfait.
warplane95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2015, 14:20   #43
BioRage

Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
I don't see why an admin would help you at this point. You failed to follow simple instructions.

Cobra STATED to wait until Wednesday, and yet you make a scene on Facebook. He was already investigating for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrajr122 View Post
If he has not shipped by mid next week PM me and I'll escalate it.
How did you pay? EMT, Paypal?

Last edited by BioRage; March 9th, 2015 at 14:24..
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2015, 14:34   #44
naminator

Actually Biorage some new "evidence" has surfaced. Apparently someone has come forth claiming they purchased the pistol op purchased a month ago. Maybe this guy had 2 identical pistols but that is a bit fishy.
Were you maybe expecting 1+1 = donut?
naminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2015, 14:50   #45
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical

Quote:
Originally Posted by naminator View Post
Actually Biorage some new "evidence" has surfaced. Apparently someone has come forth claiming they purchased the pistol op purchased a month ago. Maybe this guy had 2 identical pistols but that is a bit fishy.
yeah its been confirmed that its the same handgun.

Privateryan32 has been put in contact with team mates who are trying to get this resolved.

Since an actual dispute is now in progress the thread will be locked, if either of the 2 parties involved wish to post more info please PM an admin to have it unlocked temporarily.
Cobrajr122 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank