Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Vietnam
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Vietnam 1951 E-TOOL question...

:

Vietnam

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old June 8th, 2012, 19:35   #1
SHaKaL
 
SHaKaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Trois-Rivières
Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
Vietnam 1951 E-TOOL question...

Anyone know where to get that e-tool in Canada?
Don't want to use Ebay as i don't have-want paypal...

Does a repro exist?

I already have the 1956 cover.

Thanks
__________________
HellRanger 1969-2007 LRRP FOREVER

101e 506Pir Fox Company - SHTYK NOZH

Last edited by SHaKaL; June 8th, 2012 at 20:14..
SHaKaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 18:02   #2
Borealis
 
Borealis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Québec
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHaKaL View Post
Anyone know where to get that e-tool in Canada?
Don't want to use Ebay as i don't have-want paypal...

Does a repro exist?

I already have the 1956 cover.

Thanks
Je vais te passer mon deuxième qui est une pelle que Canadian Tires vend, pas mal exacte mais un côté de la pelle est une scie ce que l'original a jamais eu... à part pour les modifs illégales de certains soldats.
Borealis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 18:03   #3
SHaKaL
 
SHaKaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Trois-Rivières
Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borealis View Post
Je vais te passer mon deuxième qui est une pelle que Canadian Tires vend, pas mal exacte mais un côté de la pelle est une scie ce que l'original a jamais eu... à part pour les modifs illégales de certains soldats.
COOL

J'en ai vu chez prefair mais le manche était pas bon...
__________________
HellRanger 1969-2007 LRRP FOREVER

101e 506Pir Fox Company - SHTYK NOZH
SHaKaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 18:12   #4
cooney
 
cooney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
That crap tire shovel is shit. The metal is soft and easy to bend. I'm still looking for a 1951 E-TOOL as well.

Then who knows, maybe I'll end up in a crazy trench fight battle with an etool
cooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 18:21   #5
SHaKaL
 
SHaKaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Trois-Rivières
Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooney View Post
That crap tire shovel is shit. The metal is soft and easy to bend. I'm still looking for a 1951 E-TOOL as well.

Then who knows, maybe I'll end up in a crazy trench fight battle with an etool
It's just for the aesthetic, I don't plan to shovel sandbag or trench with it

Don't any company make repro of them?

If not; i will try to find someone to order one for me on Ebay.
Or i will order one from Moore Militaria and try to sell the 1956 cover
__________________
HellRanger 1969-2007 LRRP FOREVER

101e 506Pir Fox Company - SHTYK NOZH
SHaKaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 18:29   #6
Borealis
 
Borealis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Québec
I have an original trench tool and I really don't want to go at it with it, it's already pretty banged up. So to carry around in the cover the CT one is perfect: same size, same color and same weight. For 15$ I think it's a very good deal.
Borealis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 18:30   #7
SHaKaL
 
SHaKaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Trois-Rivières
Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borealis View Post
I have an original trench tool and I really don't want to go at it with it, it's already pretty banged up. So to carry around in the cover the CT one is perfect: same size, same color and same weight. For 15$ I think it's a very good deal.
Handle is the same?
__________________
HellRanger 1969-2007 LRRP FOREVER

101e 506Pir Fox Company - SHTYK NOZH
SHaKaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 18:33   #8
5kull
 
5kull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Tu cherche ce modèle:
http://www.mooremilitaria.com/M-51%2...0w%20cover.JPG

Est-ce que ce modèle fait l'affaire? Is this close enough?

http://www.globalarmysurplus.com/en/...d-pickaxe.html
5kull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 18:36   #9
SHaKaL
 
SHaKaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Trois-Rivières
Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kull View Post
Tu cherche ce modèle:
http://www.mooremilitaria.com/M-51%2...0w%20cover.JPG

Est-ce que ce modèle fait l'affaire? Is this close enough?

http://www.globalarmysurplus.com/en/...d-pickaxe.html
Ca y ressemble pas mal a part les dents sur la pelle.

Thanks for the link
__________________
HellRanger 1969-2007 LRRP FOREVER

101e 506Pir Fox Company - SHTYK NOZH
SHaKaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 18:55   #10
Borealis
 
Borealis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Québec
http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/brows....jsp?locale=en
Borealis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2012, 15:22   #11
Acid_Snake
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Bay, ON
Send a message via MSN to Acid_Snake
lol funny story I actually found one of these '65 dated out in the bush where some kids were using it to build fortifications for their soft air games (yellow and lime green bbs all over the place). This thing was left out in the bush, and it only had minor surface rust, the wood was just a strong as when it rolled out of the original factory. Definitely an excellent piece of kit.

Googled around for you but I could only find some for cheap on ebay

these guys want 50$ for an unissued '67
http://www.armynavysales.com/products/m1951-intrenching-
tool-shovel-/-pick-unissued-1967-dated/


30$ used
http://www.armynavysales.com/product...l-/-pick-used/

I haven't seen any in canadian stores
Acid_Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2012, 18:42   #12
SHaKaL
 
SHaKaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Trois-Rivières
Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid_Snake View Post
lol funny story I actually found one of these '65 dated out in the bush where some kids were using it to build fortifications for their soft air games (yellow and lime green bbs all over the place). This thing was left out in the bush, and it only had minor surface rust, the wood was just a strong as when it rolled out of the original factory. Definitely an excellent piece of kit.

Googled around for you but I could only find some for cheap on ebay

these guys want 50$ for an unissued '67
http://www.armynavysales.com/products/m1951-intrenching-
tool-shovel-/-pick-unissued-1967-dated/


30$ used
http://www.armynavysales.com/product...l-/-pick-used/

I haven't seen any in canadian stores
Thanks Acid_Snake

Will probably buy one from armynavysales.com

30$ is not that bad if its a genuine one.
__________________
HellRanger 1969-2007 LRRP FOREVER

101e 506Pir Fox Company - SHTYK NOZH
SHaKaL is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Vietnam

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 00:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.