Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

LiPo Battery INSIDE a Suppressor

:

Upgrades & Modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old July 23rd, 2014, 21:31   #16
j_march
 
j_march's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Medicine Hat, alberta
Talking

"Sub"liminal advertising.
__________________
j_march is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2014, 21:38   #17
Trev140_0
 
Trev140_0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_march View Post
"Sub"liminal advertising.
Its not funny man....you need to absorb what goes into the mind of a person who places 12" subs in a shelf.

This is just the surface of possibly something deeply troubling. Fuck his suppressor battery problem. This is clearly a front to suck you in.

In the background, besides sub sandwiches on a shelf:
  • A book with "Japanese" on it. What is this? Possibly a directions book for a more complex plan?
  • Another book that says Menu. Why. Why. WHY!?
  • Then in the bathroom shampoo bottles but could this be tobasco sauce? Who knows?

I am still waiting for answers. We all are.
__________________
www.Hill437.com

"....Your life is ending one minute at a time..."


Last edited by Trev140_0; July 23rd, 2014 at 21:53..
Trev140_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2014, 21:57   #18
chaz
 
chaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ajax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev140_0 View Post
Its not funny man....you need to absorb what goes into the mind of a person who places 12" subs in a shelf.

This is just the surface of possibly something deeply troubling. Fuck his suppressor battery problem. This is clearly a front to suck you in.

In the background, besides sub sandwiches on a shelf:
  • A book with "Japanese" on it. What is this? Possibly a directions book for a more complex plan?
  • Another book that says Menu. Why. Why. WHY!?
  • Then in the bathroom shampoo bottles but could this be tobasco sauce? Who knows?

I am still waiting for answers. We all are.
This!
chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2014, 22:08   #19
j_march
 
j_march's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Medicine Hat, alberta
Now I need to know.
__________________
j_march is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2014, 22:09   #20
pestobanana
Squid Porn Superstar, I love the tentacles!
 
pestobanana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Richmond Hill and Waterloo, Ontario
Hide the battery inside the sub
pestobanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2014, 22:12   #21
Trev140_0
 
Trev140_0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Keep laughing. You guys run a private field see what its like.

My worry is sandwich boy is going to show up at my field with a bun as a suppressor.

zing.
__________________
www.Hill437.com

"....Your life is ending one minute at a time..."


Last edited by Trev140_0; July 23rd, 2014 at 22:30..
Trev140_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2014, 22:17   #22
j_march
 
j_march's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Medicine Hat, alberta
Bun for a suppressor is old school mafia, like using a pillow. But you get the benefit of using momma's secret loaf recipe.
__________________
j_march is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2014, 22:35   #23
-Shade
 
-Shade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Oakville - ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev140_0 View Post
Keep laughing. You guys run a private field see what its like.

My worry is sandwich boy is going to show up at my field with a bun as a suppressor.
Don't knock the tactical sandwich until you've tried it. Sublime in taste and doubles as a suppressor.
-Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2014, 22:55   #24
Dracheous
Lego Head
 
Dracheous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Gatineau, that's right I'm in QUEBEC!
Looks like a novelty bifocal case.

For the Battery why not go PEQ?
__________________
_________________________________

"The hydrogen economy car from the people who brought you the 'Hindenburg'" - Glen Foster

Condoms do not guarantee safe sex any more. A friend of mine wore one and was shot by the woman's husband!
Dracheous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2014, 08:29   #25
-Shade
 
-Shade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Oakville - ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracheous View Post
Looks like a novelty bifocal case.

For the Battery why not go PEQ?
You spoil my fun :<

I currently run it in a PEQ - but it's ugly. The AS VAL has a genius little inert inside the suppressor. I will look into designing one or just trying to fit/velcro as many to the inside around the barrel on the inside wall of the suppressor. I figure I can then wire them in parallel to each other and it will stop me from having to swap batteries often. I'm sure I can get AT LEAST 3000Mah in there!
-Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2014, 10:59   #26
Bakasaur
Shit Geyser
 
Bakasaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Newmarket, Ontario
You can do the "screw over outer barrel thing"

it's how I've made my Gbbrs look integrally suppressed yet remain accurate. The King Arms silencer (I can't remember the name) has the changeable end caps on both sides (cw and ccw) so remove the Clockwise one, screw it (it as in the ccw end) over the barrel. Bam. Done.

Take the foam out/cut room for a battery, and you're golden.
Bakasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2014, 20:05   #27
-Shade
 
-Shade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Oakville - ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakasaur View Post
You can do the "screw over outer barrel thing"

it's how I've made my Gbbrs look integrally suppressed yet remain accurate. The King Arms silencer (I can't remember the name) has the changeable end caps on both sides (cw and ccw) so remove the Clockwise one, screw it (it as in the ccw end) over the barrel. Bam. Done.

Take the foam out/cut room for a battery, and you're golden.
Cutouts in the EXISTING foam is a great idea actually. Will try this
-Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2014, 20:39   #28
Dynamo
Harvester of Noobs' Sorrow
 
Dynamo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: T̆͒ͥ̓̿̅̈́̐͊̿͗̐̾̃͐ͧ&#8
Send a message via MSN to Dynamo


anyways... if you went with a gas gun, this wouldn't be a problem. since you are running an AEG, i would do as was suggested above, before the horrific tragedy that became this thread.
thread lock the base of the suppressor onto the barrel. drill two holes to fit the wires through, and solder on your connector. plug battery in, thread the suppressor body on and you're golden!
__________________
Weapons Technician / Gunsmith



Don't look at me, I don't know, lol ¯\(°_o)/¯.
Dynamo is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.