Airsoft Canada
BuyAirsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Novritsch SSG-24 imports

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old May 29th, 2019, 15:17   #1
joshua3302
 
Join Date: May 2019
Novritsch SSG-24 imports

Have anyone imported the Novritsch SSG-24 to Canada? Any problems with customs?
Custom fee, duties cost etc? How long for order to arrive? Any info appreciated.
Satisfied with it?
joshua3302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2019, 10:10   #2
Yannix
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Longueuil, QC
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua3302 View Post
Have anyone imported the Novritsch SSG-24 to Canada? Any problems with customs?
Custom fee, duties cost etc? How long for order to arrive? Any info appreciated.
Satisfied with it?
Easy to import, No trouble at all.
Order will take about a week after shipping out.
All ends up being about if the rifle is ready or not over there!
Yannix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2019, 08:29   #3
joshua3302
 
Join Date: May 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannix View Post
Easy to import, No trouble at all.
Order will take about a week after shipping out.
All ends up being about if the rifle is ready or not over there!
I tried to order it from the US site but was told I have to order it from the European site. Unfortunately the price is about $130 higher on the European site plus shipping may to more. I could order to a post office box service jut over the border and bring it back into Canada as long as I can get a fps certificate from the American warehouse
joshua3302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2019, 09:17   #4
Yannix
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Longueuil, QC
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua3302 View Post
I tried to order it from the US site but was told I have to order it from the European site. Unfortunately the price is about $130 higher on the European site plus shipping may to more. I could order to a post office box service jut over the border and bring it back into Canada as long as I can get a fps certificate from the American warehouse
Oh that's a pain. I had mine ordered from EU before US warehouse opened, Would have hoped the US warehouse would have been somewhat usefull.. guess not. Of course the extra cost in currency exchange sucks from EU... Also be sure you have all the paperwork to cross the thing at the border if you go this route, might not be worth it in hassle, time and gas to go that way though.
Yannix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2019, 10:39   #5
joshua3302
 
Join Date: May 2019
I live 30 minutes from the border and can use a PO box five minutes from customs but was wondering if driving through with a airsoft gun is more difficult than shipping through an importer? Has anyone driven across the border back to Canada with a airsoft gun?
joshua3302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2019, 12:33   #6
Yannix
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Longueuil, QC
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua3302 View Post
I live 30 minutes from the border and can use a PO box five minutes from customs but was wondering if driving through with a airsoft gun is more difficult than shipping through an importer? Has anyone driven across the border back to Canada with a airsoft gun?
Don't do it if you dont have the proper paperwork. it is considered as firearm smuggling if you try to get it through illegaly, and thats a hefty fine and prison time.
Yannix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2019, 20:05   #7
joshua3302
 
Join Date: May 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannix View Post
Don't do it if you dont have the proper paperwork. it is considered as firearm smuggling if you try to get it through illegaly, and thats a hefty fine and prison time.
Obviously, I would ask for the paperwork to be sent with the gun to the post office box and then declare it upon re-entry into Canada. Either way it goes through customs, mailed to your home or picked up and declared upon re-entry. 30 minute drive would save me $180 or more.
joshua3302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2019, 13:45   #8
Showe22
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
These threads need to be organized into one forum, not posted in four different categories
Showe22 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
BuyAirsoft

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.