Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Sniper bullet for airsoft

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old July 20th, 2009, 05:02   #196
Con Murder

Wow that got me thinking this could work out even better than I hoped (ignore my doughts, curse them) if it could be put to market. I'm sure the international community would be receptive!
Con Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2009, 15:26   #197
Jburough

any updates on this
"My mind is my blade, my body is my soul - w/ out them I am useless"

"squeeze my lemon - 'til the Juice runs down my leg"
-Robert Plant

Jburough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2009, 18:31   #198
Auhydride

Send a message via ICQ to Auhydride Send a message via MSN to Auhydride
Hello,
I have posted something about the APs onto my forum.
You can read it here.

I will quote it here
Quote:
Hello people that randomly check my site.
Sorry for being quiet for so long, as we all noticed, something wasn't going well since nothing would take this much time to be developed and tested.
Sadly, my partner who was doing the "bullet" part of my project went missing a few months ago.
Reason? Serious schizophrenia which caused him to abandon everything and everyone after causing plenty of monetary loss. It's not easy to notice these, as he was doing a great job hiding his condition. As time went on, I started to lose contact with him and after a while I could only talk to him on the phone, and I started to hear things about him being held at some place against his will, having a stroke, being paralyzed etc. Which came out to be illusions he was having.
Right now, I don't have any idea where he is. But at least I know that he is well, he was one of my closest friends afterall.

What about APs?
We were getting somewhere with these, but we made no progress after the beginning of this year. I kept receiving excuses for delays and lost my focus on the topic because my part was to do the small research I did for the market, launch a site and basicly do whatever an industrial designer would do (besides making shiny illustrations which I also was going to do)
After going through the stuff of our now shut down shooting range/workshop I could find the prototype APs, but I have doubts about their design. I don't believe they were designed by following the principles of ballistics, but rather how bullets work in my partner's mind, which might be real, or delusions.

So whats next?
To be honest, I still think a non spherical projectile in airsoft community can have it's place and can make a few snipers happy. As people on ASC forums pointed out it was done in paintball, and It's only a matter of time before someone brings them into airsoft, and as some of you know, It was done before and It was working. With tecnology getting better, I don't see any reason for such a project to not to be feasible.
And I'm still interested in this project, I might come up with a new design as I've started to study about it and I tend to spread the airsoft epidemic to the people around. (Especially with that Turkish gibberish I wrote onto this site, It's about passing airsoft through our customs ) so only time will tell.

Anyway, thanks for reading and your support!
Auhydride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2009, 15:09   #199
WingZER0

O.O Jeebus...

Hope your friend pulls through okay.
WingZER0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2009, 19:40   #200
FOX_111
Le Roi des poissons d'avril

I'm glad he's ok now.

Let us know when your project restart. I'm still very curious about the possible outcomes of it.

Vérificateur d'âge: Terrebonne
FOX_111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2009, 18:49   #201
stubs

Send a message via MSN to stubs
what everyone seems to forget a persion bb like this wether its the rap4 air fin or other designs it could easily be loaded into m203 shells as well as some cartirdge style shotguns to improve range and tighten the spread of the shot
stubs is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion