Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

G&G MP5A4 Stock?

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old June 7th, 2010, 00:41   #1
benja

G&G MP5A4 Stock?

Hi, I am considering buying a G&G MP5A4, but have one question. Is the stock It comes with removable? I hate the look of the standard stocks on them, and I would like a folding or collapsible one instead. Is it possible to re-wire the battery to the grip? Thanks.
benja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2010, 00:55   #2
Reckless

yes.. it's literally 2 body pins .. stock pops off... slide new stock on.. 2 body pins secure it.

as for the front wiring.. really easy... the stock G&G front wiring is just an addon to the plug out the back of the mech box for the rear wire. on the G&G's it's actually the easiest place to charge the battery if it's in the handgrip.. pull the 2 pins, unplug the harness to the front, plug in charger

Quote:
"SIR!, you've gone mad with power!"
"Ofcourse I have, you ever gone mad without power, it's useless, no one pays any attention"
The Cavalry Comes
Reckless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2010, 01:16   #3
Hoarday

A question on a similar vein; are the G&G stocks compatible with other brands (specifically jing gong in my case)? I've been wanting to get one of their UMP style skeleton folders, but I've heard alot of G&G parts only work for G&G and vice versa.
Hoarday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2013, 00:31   #4
del.klassen

i actually own this gun, unlike Reckless (all due respect) who, if he had one, would know that it is in fact only 1 pin in the stock that can be pushed out simply with your thumb. I have found that most G&G products stick to the simple pushpin style to field strip guns with ease. I am also looking to front wire my G&G MP5 A4. I already bought a tactical handguard a while back, as well as a nice forward handgrip. The handguard with 3 rails was a low $20, and i got the handgrip for around $16. If you find anything that works (without soldering or anything, i own one but would prefer not to put my skills to the test) i would love to hear from you. And if i find anything good i will be sure to let you know!

-Del 😃
del.klassen is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion