Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Ashamed.

:

General

Old February 2nd, 2013, 11:51   #16
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

That's too bad you saw a bunch of jerkoffs as your first impression; unfortunately they aren't the worst your going to see. Then again, that's with everything in life.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 11:58   #17
mzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
I don't know what it is but it seems to be a problem with the tacticool blackgun guys especially.
That is your opinion and as far as I know it is a valid opinion based on your personal experiences. However, at the same time, your view of tacticool blackgun owners is not fair since it is not representative off all tacticool blackgun owners.

At my range one of the nicest and most knowledagble staff members is a tacticool blackgun owner. This person has helped me alot (how to clean a gun, how to maintain it, how to properly aim and squeeze the trigger, etc.). Also as a tacticool blackgun owner I do my best to promote a friendly and safe environment.

I am not in anyway dismissing your experiences with tacticool blackgun owners but I am saying that you are generalizing about a group that has many different types of individuals in it... like hunters (I also hunt). You do have guys with tacticool blackguns who think they are navy seals and look down on everyone else and you have tacticool blackgun owners who care about the firearms community and are very helpful and respectful people.

A Canadian is someone who knows how to make love in a canoe - Pierre Berton
mzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:02   #18
Uberg33k

I have to agree also. With both of you. I'll be honest. I would so go tacticool as you guys so eloquently put it. I love the look of a silencer and a red dot sight. Yes completely useless but damn it looks nice. lol
Uberg33k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:03   #19
Berkut
PinkEagle

Come to TTAC3. Keep an eye on events thread. I think you will like the place and people who gather there.

G63
Berkut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:05   #20
SKI

I've come across quite a few competition shooters that were full of themselves as well. It's everywhere folks. As was said. Assholes will be assholes. As long as we check ourselves and be as upstanding as possible, it helps curb the douchbags.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:05   #21
Uberg33k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkut View Post
Come to TTAC3. Keep an eye on events thread. I think you will like the place and people who gather there.
You're the second person to recommend that to me today.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:21   #22
L473ncy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzo View Post
You do have guys with tacticool blackguns who think they are navy seals and look down on everyone else and you have tacticool blackgun owners who care about the firearms community and are very helpful and respectful people.
That's exactly what I'm trying to say. Usually if they're at least somewhat interested in different disciplines they're cool. Then others who are just dicks that think that only blackguns are the best and can't see others point of view.

Really they need to use the right tool for the right application. Varmint hunting gophers with a .308 will get expensive fast, instead .22LR is cheap and easily available and you should be able to hunt pests all day.

It's like with HD riders vs everyone else (yeah I know "it's not a bike it's a Harley" and "it's not a bike, it's a lifestyle"). But they even look down on Buell riders (Erik Buell took HD Sportster V-twins and put it in his bikes). That's like a tacticool blackgun owner looking down on someone with a plain Jane varmint hunter AR, it's the same gun just in a different configuration.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:32   #23
SKI

And you have IPSC shooters that think black guns are pointless while running their uber sensitive triggers on their pistols using a ghost holster. Point being. As holes will be assholes. It doesn't matter what their hobby/sport is. To each their own. We have a redneck looking guy at the range that looks down on us at the range while he's firing from the hip but when I bring my teenage daughter around, he's all about asking if she wants to try out one of his firearms. He's just a douche. There are other shooters that look just like him but are the nicest guys you would talk to.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 13:03   #24
Viperfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberg33k View Post
I love the look of a silencer and a red dot sight. Yes completely useless but damn it looks nice. lol
I would actually argue this.

Fast acquisition sights are very useful in airsoft, and nice high end suppressors (madbull) do alot to help dampen the muzzle report of an aeg at distance.

As for asshats, I worked in a store for 5 years that dealt with this kinda stuff, i saw it almost every day.

After a while i just stopped caring...

WOLFPACK WP-32
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBR View Post
If you ever go to a milsim and hear a vuvuzela, you are fucked.
Viperfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2013, 13:52   #25
Spartan_Red

Tacticool? Guns? I must have the wrong era...

http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dpjj3b1mcjpE

Waitaminute... I'm sure that chubby wizard was wielding a +1 tm mp7 of magpul with red dot sight of beyond sight.

Last edited by Spartan_Red; February 2nd, 2013 at 14:09..
Spartan_Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2013, 14:46   #26
Janus

Send a message via ICQ to Janus Send a message via MSN to Janus
The proper course of action would have been to take a photo of these tardos and post them so we could all share in mocking them.
Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2013, 15:40   #27
Uberg33k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus View Post
The proper course of action would have been to take a photo of these tardos and post them so we could all share in mocking them.
If I hadn't forgotten my cell in the car I would have.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 18:37   #28
Redneck Jimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimski View Post
I'd like to respectfully point out that if you read lots of good litterature it will come naturally
it's just difficult to find the time
Genraly yes I would agree with you, I do read alot of novles but the short answer is no it wont get better and worce as I get older. Spell check helps and when thats not available, Google serch bar. lol

And thank you for not giveing me the Learn to spell you dummy!!!! speach that seams to come up to often on the web.

On topic: Head the words of wisdom spoken here, just smerk shake your head and take solous in the fact that one day someones going to get fed up and call them on there BS and make them look like utter fools infront of every one. You and most other people know that thease types have no life and no self esteam so they fead off each others egos.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 18:50   #29
THe_Silencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan_Red View Post
Tacticool? Guns? I must have the wrong era...

http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dpjj3b1mcjpE

Waitaminute... I'm sure that chubby wizard was wielding a +1 tm mp7 of magpul with red dot sight of beyond sight.
Oh god I can't stop laughing! No disrespect to those LARPers and their hobbies, I'm guilty of nerdiness too!

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it - Aristotle
-Founder of Steel City Hamilton Infantry and Tactics
-Certified level 43 Autosniper by Commander Amos
THe_Silencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2013, 21:15   #30
peacekeeper
formerly bazza

Tools are tools man , they dont even need fancy hardware to look like that too . I usually find they dont last too long in the sport as they become the center of attention to every bb at every game .
peacekeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General