|September 26th, 2010, 14:50||#1|
BALLET, TYPE: SELF LOATHING, ANALBURST
Join Date: Oct 2005
Rules for airsoft?
Dr. Ache's Rules for Airsoft
1. You are not a superman, CALL YOUR HITS!
2. If it's stupid but it works, is isn't stupid (works for both plans on airsoft guns)
3. Don't look conspicuous, it draws fire. (a bunch of highend gear makes you a highend target)
4. When in doubt, empty your magazine, BB's are cheap!
5. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver then you are, they will just draw fire
6. "Professional" players are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs
7. If your attack is going really well, its an ambush
8. No plan survives the first contact intact.
9. Plan for the best, expect the worst
10. Try to look unimportant because the enemy may be low on ammo
11. If you take more than your fair share of objectives,you will have more than your fair share of objectives to take
12. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack
13. The important things are always simple
14. The simple things are always hard
15. The easy way is always a trap
16. When you have secured an area, don't forget to tell the enemy
17. Always pack extra batteries!
18. Incoming fire has the right of way
19. Friendly fire-isn't
20. If the enemy is in range, "SO ARE YOU!!!"
21. If you think you are out of range, beware of snipers
22. Just when you need your gun the most, it will break or jam. Bring a spare to the game!
23. Just when you get into a firfight your mag will run dry. Pack a sidearm!
24. If you team is in the respawn except for one member, get back to them quickly!
25. Radio's will fail as soon as you need backup
26. Anything you do can get you shot-including doing nothing
27. Tracers work both ways
28. Flashlights make good targets
29. Make it tough for the enemy to get in, and you can't get out
30. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire
31. If you trip don't land on your gun
32. If someone is willing to pack a heavy assed M14 in a game, they most likely know how to use it
33. Rushing someone with an M249 is never smart
34. Don't use the well trodden paths, claymores and landmines like well trodden paths.
Feel free to add your own
|September 26th, 2010, 18:39||#5|
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto, ON
"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit."
(Army's magazine of preventive maintenance ).
Applies less to airsoft as M203 rounds don't actually explode but still yowza that would hurt the guy in front of you.
|October 3rd, 2010, 10:50||#8|
Join Date: May 2010
35. Beware an m203 can take out a whole team yours or your enemy
36. DON'T GET HIT your teammates depend on this.
37. if you cant hear the enemy gun fire look out for "solid snakes in the grass"
38. If it didn't call hit then you clearly didn't hit it keep firring
39. Bigger is not always better. Bigger is bigger target.
40. If you failed the first time you were not trying hard enough.
Its still alive? It should be dead by now. The famass that will not die. It only ever gets used because it has not fired its last shot yet. When I can't patch it up its going to be hung on the wall like a good version 1.