Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

IMAX B6AC Smart charger need help!

:

General

Old April 3rd, 2016, 19:55   #1
Zyphiza

IMAX B6AC Smart charger need help!

Hello I recently purchased a IMAX B6AC I'm having problems with setting it up not sure how long to charge my 9.6v 1600mah batteries at what amount.. So far I have seen someone say .1A per 100MaH not sure though would appreciate any help or a link to a video guide. Thank you for your time to whoever replies.
Zyphiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2016, 20:29   #2
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

NiCd, Nihm, Lipo?

Set up battery type using the menu button (far left) and the arrow buttons. Once selected, push the start button (far right) and use the arrow buttons to adjust V (9.6 in this case), click it again to adjust mah (1600 = 1.6), then hold down the start button to begin the charge. It'll beep, show cancel, then show begin. Click it at begin to begin.
Old April 3rd, 2016, 21:02   #3
Zyphiza

NiMH I think I have it figured it takes about an hour to charge thank you now say I was at a game and wanted a fast charge do not exceed the 1.6A because it may cause the battery to combust or over heat? my buddy was saying he can get his done in about a half hour. just curious. Thanks.
Old April 3rd, 2016, 21:17   #4
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

the internal resistance of most shitty nimh cells generally doesn't allow higher than 1A charge rates. .5 to be safe. the IMAX has autoshutoff so just let it go over night and the night before game day you top up your packs.
Old April 3rd, 2016, 21:55   #5
Zyphiza

okay thanks I don't have a lot of batteries so just trying to figure it all out now appreciate it
Old April 3rd, 2016, 22:32   #6
Kos-Mos

You should be good at 2.0A with pretty much any 1600mAh NiMh pack.
The old style 4/5AA packs (usually around 2000mAh) can't take that, but most modern 2/3A cells can, even more sometimes.
Kos-Mos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2016, 00:52   #7
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

I number my batteries and make sure to run them dry, or to stop, etc. I never fast charge them or abuse them. If you're short on batteries, the Turnigy-Nanotech lipos can be purchased from www.hobbyking.com for about $9.00 US. The IMAX does a great lipo balance charge for lipos. Make sure to order from the "US Warehouse" option, so you get them quicker. It sounds like you don't have enough batteries.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General