Airsoft Canada
BuyAirsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Red/Green Fiber Optic Sight

:

Upgrades & Modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old July 28th, 2011, 11:10   #1
PolarPigs
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Hong Kong
Red/Green Fiber Optic Sight

I want to get a front fiber optic sight for my Hicapa but dont know whether i should go for a red or green fiber.

What's the pro and con of each colour?

Gun will be used for IPSC.
PolarPigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2011, 11:15   #2
Daiviet
Captain Sunshine
 
Daiviet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I use both. Red one for front sight, two green ones for rear, that way I can remember to keep the red between the green. No real pro's or con's i find, it's mostly user preference.
Daiviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2011, 11:32   #3
PolarPigs
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Hong Kong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiviet View Post
I use both. Red one for front sight, two green ones for rear, that way I can remember to keep the red between the green. No real pro's or con's i find, it's mostly user preference.
Did you drill your rear sight to fit the fibers or get a sight with fibers/holes for fibers already?
PolarPigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2011, 11:43   #4
Daiviet
Captain Sunshine
 
Daiviet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarPigs View Post
Did you drill your rear sight to fit the fibers or get a sight with fibers/holes for fibers already?
Drilled them myself, took maybe 5 minutes max. Make sure that a bit of the rod sticks out the front however, it captures more light that way.
Daiviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2011, 11:52   #5
PolarPigs
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Hong Kong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiviet View Post
Drilled them myself, took maybe 5 minutes max. Make sure that a bit of the rod sticks out the front however, it captures more light that way.
Ah ok, thanks for the help!
PolarPigs is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
BuyAirsoft

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.