View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2010, 01:19   #72
Conker

The CIRAS & MICH I'm building for my MARSOC inspiration (I say inspiration as I know there's stuff to improve before I can call this an impression).

Any constructive criticism is welcome to make it more realistic.

For those wondering, the 3 duck tape stripes on the top are simply to always have some on hand quickly, especially in CQB environnement, as it can be used of looots of things. It's always handy. (Refpic based)

I forgot to take a pic of the back of the CIRAS, but it's quite simple: a Source WXP Tactical hydration pack is attached, as well as VIP strobe. I am aware that the Source is mostly a grunt thing, however I do have refpics (2009 IIRC) of these been used by MARSOC operators. Same for the strobe, not very common but still seen from time to time. The Source will be replaced by a MAP as soon as I have some spare money to order it.

Note I have a 2nd CAT on the way. I'll put it probably on the left should pad.

Pouches are a mix of FSBEII (frag pouches), EI civilian (double M4 mag pouches), Flyye (medic pouch), Source (hydration pack) and Pantac for most of the rest.

For the RRV previously posted, I'm replacing everything with Pantac so it will be a whole new setup anyway.

EDIT: Don't bother for the watermark, I forgot to uncheck it when I processed it in Lightroom.

Last edited by Conker; September 21st, 2010 at 10:49..
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote