Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   The guns, name the movies. Play along part II... (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=20390)

Treadstone71 March 12th, 2006 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by 242
Treadstone wins with an Appleseed!

This is a kit made to fit over an airsoft gun, yes.

http://www.poseidon.co.jp/2F/2f.html

Woo! All those years living with anime-fan housemates pays off!'

(of course, I would have also appreciated if they could have done their dishes)

Penguin March 12th, 2006 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by enoh
Yeah man, greatest show ever filmed in Toronto! lol... k another one... This is from one of my favourite movies...

what is the name of that actual revolver, the one one a page back... with the massive rounds (10 gage?)

v82slo March 12th, 2006 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob
leon, the professional (?)

Ding, ding, ding! Yeah, from the professional.

http://www.propstore.com/images/prod...n-dvdLEON3.jpg

Rob March 12th, 2006 17:01

woohoo!
your hint was actually a pretty big one (for me at least); comp-beretta in a movie where the protagonist dies. i never understood how the comp + suppressor combo works but i suppose the compensator is only a dead weight in front and not there to divert gases up.

attack-beaver March 12th, 2006 19:02

this should be some what easy name the show and character that uses this tank

http://www.kitsune.addr.com/Firearms...ba_Model_6.jpg

LUTNIT March 12th, 2006 20:26

Its a Mateba, Italian make I believe, dont know about live action movies but it is used by Togusa in all the Ghost in the Shell incarnations (2x movies, 2x TV seasons, 2x comic book series)

NomoZ March 12th, 2006 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUTNIT
Its a Mateba, Italian make I believe, dont know about live action movies but it is used by Togusa in all the Ghost in the Shell incarnations (2x movies, 2x TV seasons, 2x comic book series)

Actually in the manga and movies, or atleast the 1st, the Mateba(Matever in the dub) was a different model. The M207 which fired 9mm and did not have the blowback action.
http://ahrimansdemesne.free.fr/img/s...its/mateba.jpg
It even makes a cameo in the last episode of the first season of SAC.

Captain Tenneal March 12th, 2006 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin
Quote:

Originally Posted by enoh
Yeah man, greatest show ever filmed in Toronto! lol... k another one... This is from one of my favourite movies...

what is the name of that actual revolver, the one one a page back... with the massive rounds (10 gage?)

I believe it's the Thunder-5..

http://www.thunder5.com)

Valkyrie March 12th, 2006 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by www.thunder5.com
You want to cover as wide an area as possible when shooting snakes or night intruders.

Ahaha! "You want to cover as much area as possible when shooting legless reptiles and human beings." Good to know it covers a wide variety of pesky critters.

(Sorry for being off-topic)

Grim Fandango March 13th, 2006 00:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie
Quote:

Originally Posted by www.thunder5.com
You want to cover as wide an area as possible when shooting snakes or night intruders.

Ahaha! "You want to cover as much area as possible when shooting legless reptiles and human beings." Good to know it covers a wide variety of pesky critters.

(Sorry for being off-topic)

For those times when you're trapped inside a snake pit with a mass murderer, and you just can't decide what to shoot first.

Captain Tenneal March 13th, 2006 03:17

Still love their front page..

Yes. This instills great sense of well being.. Knowing that you could be shot by an anti-snake gun at any moment you forget your keys and when it's dark..

AFA a new challenge goes, somone should start a contest on how many movies they can name off the top of their head that have the Standard Beretta 92FS in it. :D (I think it'd be quite amusing how many could be accumulated)

attack-beaver March 13th, 2006 04:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by NomoZ
Actually in the manga and movies, or atleast the 1st, the Mateba(Matever in the dub) was a different model. The M207 which fired 9mm and did not have the blowback action.

well its called a montaver but close NomoZ i new that was to easy i'll find something harder.

enoh March 13th, 2006 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by www.thunder5.com
NOTE: California, Maryland, and New York don't like our product in their states.

hahahahahahahaha... i want one..

[Lithium] March 13th, 2006 14:20

good luck getting it across the border.

Captain Tenneal March 13th, 2006 15:00

If they made like a 10" barreled version it'd be just restricted here IIRC..


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:15.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.