Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Newbie Tank (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   LCT AKs vs VFC AKs? (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=173464)

Hydrogenius July 30th, 2015 16:59

LCT AKs vs VFC AKs?

Hello all,

I recently took a look at a thread on this forum in regards to the best AK available and after some further digging, I understood that Real Sword Type 56 comes out on top.

But, this is not what I'm here for. I'm looking for the best AK-47/AKM airsoft gun available. Price is not an issue. The cheaper, the better, of course. I'm always looking to save money.

My initial intent was to go with a a G&G GKM, but after hearing people trash talk it a bit, I changed my mind to either an AK from LCT or VFC.

What do you guys think is the best?

BioRage July 30th, 2015 17:14

1) Real Sword
2) LCT
3) E&L

VFC are good for their AR-15's.

/thread

Strelok July 30th, 2015 17:28

I own both LCT and Realsword AK`s, can`t go wrong at all with either. They`re fantastic.

pestobanana July 30th, 2015 18:01

VFC is out of production as far as I know.

Hydrogenius July 30th, 2015 18:20

Any thoughts about the G&G lineup or should I just avoid it completely and go for an LCT or RS? And what about something from GHK?

Hectic July 30th, 2015 18:39

If you want a nice ak LCT or RS or those new ones e and l.
If you want a nice m4 or 416 vfc.
ghk makes gas AK's as far as I know. That's a whole other ball game

Hydrogenius July 30th, 2015 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hectic (Post 1954703)
If you want a nice ak LCT or RS or those new ones e and l.
If you want a nice m4 or 416 vfc.
ghk makes gas AK's as far as I know. That's a whole other ball game

Would it be worth purchasing a GHK AKM over an LCT AKM in your opinion?

Strelok July 30th, 2015 19:33

Thats a completely different animal. the GHK AKM/AK line are gas blowbacks, which are fantastic in their class. If you're looking for an AEG, LCT, E&L and Real Sword are your best choices as far as Electric AK's go.

Hydrogenius July 30th, 2015 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strelok (Post 1954710)
Thats a completely different animal. the GHK AKM/AK line are gas blowbacks, which are fantastic in their class. If you're looking for an AEG, LCT, E&L and Real Sword are your best choices as far as Electric AK's go.

As I said before, I'm not really keen on getting a Type-56. I'm looking for a true AK-47/AKM Kalashknikov. That being said, would you recommend a gas or AEG AK?

Oh, and I hate to keep coming up with new ideas. I'm still new to airsoft and just wanna get the the greatest value for my money. Is E&L any good?

Strelok July 30th, 2015 20:23

We've been recommending the best brands to you, E&L has been mentioned many times. So go for it!

Electric guns are a bit better for the buck. And supplies are much more readily available. While gas guns are incredibly fun to use and the realism of them are really appealing, the reliability of GBB's can be very debatable. There is also the fact that you're paying a lot of money per gas mag. (You can literally buy 10 AEG midcap magazines for the cost of a single 40rnd GHK AK mag)

E&L and LCT both supply what you want. Its just up to you where you want to put your money.

Hydrogenius July 30th, 2015 20:35

Alright, thank you very much! :)

Oh and you're right, my apologies. Absolutely forgot. :P

pestobanana July 31st, 2015 02:13

You need to stop asking the same questions over and over, read the answers you've been given.

1. You're new, stick to AEG.
2. If you like precision and plan on upgrading, get LCT. If you just want a rugged gun to leave as is, get E&L.

BioRage July 31st, 2015 11:22

Or get a cyma and give Pesto your money to make a rape machine

Hydrogenius July 31st, 2015 15:58

Thank you everyone for the help. Yes, I apologize. I guess I kinda just got over hyped and forgot to look at the answers again. I just really don't wanna mess anything up, so I apologize for my mild incompetence. I now know what I'm looking for, so thank you all for your help. I greatly appreciate it.

Danke July 31st, 2015 16:25

VFC is well known for having some of the best Soviet and Eastern Bloc AKs out there and their main focus is the 74 series with a few off shoots.

http://www.gb-tech.com.tw/products.a...me=DS-AK%20EBB